Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kissy Saves the Day



I knew that there was more to small, lovable Chihuahuas than being constant companions and loyal friends. They are also there to… FINISH YOUR FOOD!

Tonight, our cook decided to experiment on our dessert so she came up with banana-avocado, which tasted disgusting and looked even more so. Not wanting to hurt her feelings, I decided to sacrifice my stomach and try her out “new creation”.

Unfortunately, the stuff was extra disgusting. I didn’t even know that she mixed the avocado with bananas until I tasted it. So, I gave the rest of the stuff to Kissy… Surprisingly, Kissy loved the dessert. The night ended with Kissy happy, me happy and our cook happy.

I just don’t know if my sister would be happy tonight. I don’t know if the laxative effect of bananas and avocados will work on Kisses. If so, I wonder how much mess Kisses will leave in her room tonight… -^_^-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home