Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Desserts to Make your Day

Desserts are my favorite, chocolates most especially. Considering the bad week, I've had, I guess that I should indulge in my favorite desserts! Below is a list of my favorite desserts. Try it! You won't regret it.

1. Mocha Mudpie - Friday's
2. Capuccino Pie- Italianni's
3. Molten Chocolate Cake- Chili's
4. Chocolate Ganache Cake (Karen's Kitchen 8982280)
5. Tartuffo- Kaya
6. Lindt (the one with the Cognac)
7. Halo-halo- Iceberg
8. Vanilla Frapuccino- Starbucks
9. Apple Pie- UCC
10. Mudpie- National Sports Grill
11. Mango Caramel Sundae- Jollibee
12. Banana Split Shake (Outback)
13. Panacotta- People's Palace (they have the best one in town)
14. Strawberry Cheesecake- CPK
15. Tiramisa- CPK
16. Queso Ice Cream- Arce
17. Blueberry Cheesecake (Jack's Loft)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home