Thursday, December 22, 2005

Lost

As usual, I got lost again. My poor sense of direction is really infallible. You'd think that with all the traffic jams during this Christmas season, I would give myself a break... I probably would've fared better if I just spent my time getting lost catching up on my sleep. Huhuhu, but that's life, sometimes you make bad decisions. Me, I always make bad decisions especially when it comes to directions. It didn't help that I was driving during the night. I am pretty disoriented when it comes to night driving. The lights get me distracted and my eyes are not very good. On top of it all, I am pretty paranoid. I feel that everyone is a potential kidnapper/carnapper/carjacker... whatever. It's a good thing that my friend was with me the whole time. He wasn't really very helpful (honestly, I don't know whose sense of direction is poorer, him or mine) but at least I didn't spend my time getting lost ALONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home