Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Make Mine Granola

Because of the impending weddings of my cousin, aunt and my friend, I decided to lose a little weight in order to fit in the nice dresses that I either bought or borrowed from my sister. The hardest part about dieting is staying away from chocolates. Fortunately, I rediscovered granola bars. I stopped eating granola bars when I was 14 or 15 because I would always get tonsilitis after eating it (hehehe and I dont get sick if I eat chocolates). Now, I've returned to eating granola bars again but I have to drink a lot of water after eating a bar... I eat an average of 2 bars a day and I am happy to say that eating granola bars kept my mind off eating chocolates. It helps that I eat the chocolate chip flavor and while it's not entirely fat free, it's a lot less fattening than chocolates!!! So until all the weddings are finished, make mine GRANOLA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home