Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sigh

I can't wait to resign from my job. Everyday is such a chore. Normally, I look forward to waking up and think of things to do for the day... on weekends that is. I am not a lazy person, in fact, I'm very hardworking. I have a lot of passion and ideas which I think are not being utilized in this company. I guess really have to leave this company soon... to hide behind the comforts and security of complacency or to unleash my passion and take the big leap. I am dying here... everyday, my spirit is being zapped and my IQ must be going down by 2 points.

I found this quote from the internet, which I think suits me very well..." I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; What I can say is that they must change if they are to get better." - G.C. Lichtenberg ('nuff said)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home