Thursday, April 06, 2006

College Friends Reunion

It's funny how so little time can change a lot of things. Recently I had a reunion with my college friends. It has been 4 years since I graduated, though I still feel like a newly grad. It's nice to catch up on things with old friends, but it's also sad to see how much they have changed and to realize that you weren't there during the ride. A lot of people make work their excuse, in reality, they are just plain lazy or just want to do other things. Admittedly, I use work as an excuse all the time when I don't feel like meeting with friends. Because honestly, as we grow old, our priorities change, and we have to pick the friends that we want to be with until we grow old... quality is better than quantity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home