Thursday, January 04, 2007

My New Year’s Resolution

I know that it’s quite useless to make a new year’s resolution’s list since I’m often unable to keep it anyway. So, just give me some credit for my effort.

1. Limit my chocolate intake

I’ve been a chocolate lover for as long as I can remember so, I think that I’m gonna have a hard time doing this one. Inspite chocolates being one of the causes of migraine and tonsillitis for me, I still can’t stay away from it.

2. Exercise at least 3x a week

Everybody has an excuse not to exercise and I’m one of them. I was once an exercise freak but after the doctor ordered me to rest my knee because of a badminton injury, I found it hard to go back to exercising regularly. I enjoy doing physical activities even though I easily get tired.

3. Read at least 1 good book every month

I am one of those who believe that our mind needs exercise. So, as part of my exercise, I plan to read a book regularly. Well, we should also read the news everyday so that we’ll be aware of what’s happening. Hmmm… is this a sign of me getting old?

4. Practice playing the piano

I’m a frustrated pianist. I’m now working on the Arabesque 2 again! Need I say more.

5. Clean my room

Cleaning is an art and I want to master it. Believe it or not, I admire the people who can keep their room immaculately clean. Broom broom here I come.

6. Pray more

7. Stop overeating

Food. Food. Food. I really love food. When I was younger, I even used to dream about them. So, this year, I’m gonna stop eating when I feel full already. I hate heartburns!

8. Think positive- get those negative thoughts out of my head

9. Review my Chinese and improve my Jap

10. Move on!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home