Monday, December 25, 2006

Untitled

A friend of mine told me that I’m crazy to let myself be that affected by a person. Well, I owe it to myself to grieve… and after this, I’m sure I’ll emerge a better and stronger person. That which doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger! Think of it an exercise in character building.

I'm sure that when I look back, I'm just gonna laugh at myself for making a big deal out of this.

In the meantime, here are the top 20 lines from songs which I think I can relate to... ULk! KADIRI hehe

20."coz you've made me stronger by breaking my heart/ you ended my life and made a better one start/ You've taught me everything from falling in love to letting go of a lie..." (Regine Velasquez: You Made me Stronger)

19."know I havent slept a wink at all since you've been gone/ and my eyes are kinda tired from crying all night long..." (Johnny Gill: Half Crazy)

18."there's a reason why people don't stay where they are/ baby, sometimes, love just aint enough/ now, I could never change you, I don't want to blame you/ baby, you don't have to take the fall/ yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you..." (Patti Smyth: Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough)

17."leaving someone when you love someone is the hardest thing to do/ when you love someone as much as I love you/ oh I don't wanna leave you/ baby it tears me up inside/but I'll never be the one you're needing/ I love you, goodbye..." (Celine Dion: I love you, Goodbye)

16."the waking up is the hardest part/ you roll outta bed and down on your knees/ and for the moment you can hardly breathe..." (John Mayer: Dreaming with a Broken Heart)

15."voices tell me I should carry on/ but I am swimming in an ocean all alone/ baby, my baby it’s written on your face/ you still wonder if we made a big mistake/ I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you/ I’m awake but my world is half asleep/ I pray for this heart to be unbroken/ but without you all I’m going to be is incomplete..." (Backstreetboys: Incomplete)

14."all day staring at the ceiling making friends with shadows on my wall/ all night hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep/ because tomorrow might be good for something/ hold on I'm feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown/ I don't know why..." (Matchbox 20: Unwell)

13."there are things we wont recall/ feelings well never find/ its taken so long to see it/ cos we never seemed to have the time/ there was always something more important to do/ more important to say/ but I love you wasnt one of those things/ and now its too late/ do you remember..." (Phil Collins: Do you Remember)

12."I aint gonna cry/ and I won't beg you to stay/ if you're determined to leave boy/ I will not stand in your way..." (Mariah Carey: Always be my Baby)

11."but then I spent so many nights just thinking how you done me wrong/ I grew strong/ I learned how to get along..." (Gloria Gaynor: I will Survive)

10."now being without you takes a lot of getting used to/ should learn to live with it but I dont want to..." (Chicago: Hard Habit to Break)

9."I'd rather have hard times with you/ than good times with someone else/ I'd rather be beside you in a storm/ than safe and warm by myself/ I'd rather have hard times together/ than to have it easy apart..." (Luther Vandross: I'd Rather)

8."I thought that I was over you, but it's true, so true/ I love you even more than I did before, but darling, what can I do?/ for you don't love me, and I'll always be crying over you, crying over you..." (Roy Orbison: Crying)

7."I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for/ just remember where you're from and who you are/ cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new/ but if you ever lose your way/ I'll leave one on for you..." (Daniel Powter: Love you Lately)

6."Letting go is just another way to say I'll always love you so..." (Barry Manilow: Somewhere down the Road)

5."she could've gotten angry/and made me feel like a guilty child/ but I realized that never was her style/ I wanted her to hurt me/ and not treat me like a friend/
I wanted her to say there'd be someday/ I'd come crawling on my knees to ask her back..." (James Ingram: James Ingram)

4."if you should return to me/ we truly were meant to be/ so spread your wings and fly, butterfly..." (Mariah Carey: Butterfly)

3."I wish I could just make you turn around/ turn around and see me cry/ there's so much I need to say to you/ so many reasons why/ You're the only one/ who really knew me at all..." (Phil Collins: Against all Odds)

2."someday, we'll know why I wasn't meant for you..." (New Radicals: Someday We'll Know)

1."I refuse to give in to my blues/ that's not how it's going to be/ and I deny the tears in my eyes/ I don't want to let you see.. no/ that you have made a hole in my heart/and now I've got to fool myself/ I'll get over you.. I know I will/ I'll pretend my ship's not sinking/ and I'll tell myself I'm over you/'cause I'm the king of wishful thinking..." (Go West: King of Wishful Thinking)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lahat naman ng kanta naka relate ka eh. kulang na lang pati ocho ocho at pagdating na panahon ilagay mo na din dito. hahahah -jo

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home