Friday, November 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

Thank God it’s Friday! There’s nothing like the weekend to look forward to.

I initially planned to spend the night to grab some much needed sleep but a quick call from my good friend made me make some last minute changes in my plan.

Before meeting Dam and Stech to watch Marie Antoinette, I went for a haircut. I miss my short hair!

We had a nice dinner at Chicken Bacolod Inasal… all that cholesterol!!! Well, we don’t eat there often anyway, so I guess it’s okay.

We had the famous chicken inasal (grilled chicken) and the yummy chikinini (fried chicken skin)…especially when you put it in rice. Don’t eat it often though or you’ll die early.

After that, we went to see Marie Antoinette. Hmmm, the storyline was garbage but I liked the cinematography! Kirsten Dunst must’ve been really happy to get that role! All she did was pretend to shop, eat, gamble and party! The dialogue was crap, they would be lucky if they were able to fill in three pages for the script.

However, one movie did keep us entertained--- the Korean couple beside me. Seems that they were putting on a performance of their own that night. It was my first time to experience having the person beside me making out, eewwww. It’s a good thing that the movie was not really worth watching or else I would’ve told the kids to keep it down. After the movie, we waited for the couple to leave before us so that we could see their faces. After all, you have to give credit where credit is due.

Greenbelt was really packed considering it was already almost midnight when we left. What was surprising was that there were still a lot of cars in EDSA. It took us 40 minutes from Makati to our area, long enough to finish a whole CD. Normally, it would only take me 15 minutes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home