Friday, August 25, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Thank God it's Friday! This week has been quite long considering that Monday was a holiday and took a leave from work in Wednesday! I'm really happy for it to end.

To end the week, one of my best friends, Dambie and I went to watch a movie in Eastwood. It's a welcome change from the crappy Galleria cinemas. Ticket price is just the same. The seats are much better, the sound system is also good and the screen is newer in Eastwood. This is also the first time for us to watch a movie, just the two of us, after a long time.

I've forgotten how Eastwood plays a lot of trailers before showing the feature film. In fact, I almost forgot what movie we were supposed to be watching by the time the trailers ended. Hehehe.

We watched "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". The movie was ok... I think that I liked the trailers better especially the one for Ghostrider! Can't wait to see it!

After that I had chai tea latte in Coffee bean. It's been quite awhile since I ordered Chai tea in coffee bean. I've been ordering Double Vanilla Ceylon tea lately!

I also got my Shu Uemura discount card as well as some of the stuff that I asked my friend to by in Hongkong. Shu is 20% cheaper in Hongkong! So, I saved some money there. Yeah!

Well, that's just about how I ended the week. Not bad, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home