Friday, July 21, 2006

Daily Blahs

These past few weeks, the weather here in Manila is really bad. Everyone’s getting sick because it’s too erratic. I’ve already caught this really bad cough and I can’t sleep well without taking benadryl.

Lately, I’ve also been playing a lot of Andy Lau’s music. I found them stashed away with all my other CDs back when I was collecting Chinese CDs. I was hoping that it would put me right to sleep but, he was just too noisy.

Well, this week, there are a lot of good movies showing in theaters. There’s Nacho Libre (some people find Jack Black annoying, but I love him!!! He’s really arrogant and silly!) and Lady in the Water. I’ll probably have to sit this one out tbough, because I have to get all the rest that I can. I’ll be off to Japan again next week and I don’t want to travel while I’m sick.

Speaking of Japan, I’m so excited to go!!! I’m looking forward to buying an entry level SLR camera. I’m just not happy with my point and shoot T-33. It’s just too limited. I hope that it’s a lot cheaper there than here in Manila. I’m torn between getting the Canon Digital Rebel XT and the Nikon D50. No need to buy really expensive cameras yet since I’m just starting out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home