Sunday, July 02, 2006

The 3 Cs

I love eating so I always forget that there are some food that I should stay away from. The three things that I should stay away from are: chocolates, cheese and citrus fruits. The doc told me that these are triggers for migraine. Chocolates and citrus don't always make my head ache so I don't really stay away from them. The cheese, though, is a killer.

Awhile ago, my friend and I went to CPK to grab something to eat and we figured that the 5 cheese pizza with tomatoes looked real good. I love tomatoes so, I eat almost anything with tomatoes in it. I was just finishing my third slice when I felt the migraine coming. Uggh, too late! Such a waste, since the pizza was really good. Now, I have to spend the rest of the night with a headache just because I love to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home