Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tanya

Tanya, one of my closest friends is probably my oldest friend. We’ve known each other since we were 10 years old. Actually, I don’t really remember how we first met or how we became friends. The experience was perhaps really memorable for her since she remembered everything.

I first met Tanya in while I was in second grade. As a kid, I used to run around... a lot, which is why I could say that the clinic is my second home. One time, while I was playing with the monkey bars, I fell down and broke my elbow. Only a few kids, get broken bones from running around so, I attracted a lot of attention from my classmates, including Tanya. They were all fascinated by my white cast, which I didn’t allow anybody to write on.

We started talking to each other and getting close. One day, Tanya asked me to eat lunch with her. She was terribly disappointed when I told her that I don’t want to... (when I was younger, I guess that I preferred to spend my break time alone). Then she told me, "You really don’t know how to become a new best friend." She was probably expecting me to join her for lunch but unexpectedly, I said "ok" and then I left.

This story is really funny but I can’t remember it anymore. This must be a traumatic experience for Tanya since she remembers it till now. I wish that I could see her face when I left her. It must’ve been priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home