Thursday, November 09, 2006

It’s the Starbucks Planner Season Again!!!!!

For the past 3 years, I’ve been drinking loads of Starbucks products just to get my hands on their planner. I know that it’s such a lame gimmick and their planner doesn’t look that nice but there’s something that makes me want to buy 20+ drinks to get my hands on the planner. That’s a good marketing for you, I know that I’m being fooled into drinking more Starbucks than usual but, I don’t care... gotta get my hands on the planner.

Last year, Charles and I were able to get 4 planners. That’s 60 something drinks in just 2 months. I wonder how many planners we’ll be able to get this year. This is becoming a Christmas tradition for us... hahaha

I wonder how Starbucks’ FS looks like for the month of December. =D Heh!

Recommendations:

1. Tea of the Day
2. Mocha Frapuccino
3. Iced White Mocha

I don’t really like those seasonal drinks. The gingerbread coffee tastes awful when served cold. Okay when hot, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home